Tuesday, October 14, 2008

McCain Does Letterman (Redux)

This should be interesting to watch. Given the speed in which the now-classic Letterman rant on McCain spread around the 'net, it'll be interesting to see how many people tune in/pay attention to the return appearance on the Late Show. I think the fact that McCain is returning to do the show illustrates the fact that his initial blowing off of Dave had further reaching repercussions than previously imagined. Thanks to Dave refusing to go quietly into the night, Thursday's show will be must see TV. If for nothing else, seeing how McCain handles the situation will be worth the price of switching from Colbert.

2 comments:

Hockanum Monitor said...

I'm hoping Letterman will go all Couric on him and ask him serious questions about the campaign. No joking. I wanna see angry Letterman again. I'm hoping McCain becomes furious and rips off his earpiece and storms off the stage barking, "you'll get yours, you punk! You'll regret this, my friend."

Kevin said...

He could then ask him "Do you know who I am? I'm the guy with Sarah Palin!"